Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tuck Mm Tuck?

Welcome to Tuck-Mm-Tuck.blogspot.com!

Well, how do I put into words what I'll be blogging here? I'll try to keep it short, and hopefully it's short enough to fit what my contents will be in just one sentence.

"Tuck-Mm-Tuck.blogspot.com will be reviewing products ranging from action figures to cheap canned food, from floor mats to LED lights and not forgetting random stuff I get along the way."

So yea, basically every single random thing I pick up will be reviewed here! Not forgetting, you're most welcome to submit your request for a product review! And oh, don't lah ask me to review a Lambo or a Maserati which is totally out of my league. Simple stuff like kacang and action figures, still boleh lah.

I will try to update with a post or two on a weekly basis, with random reviews that who knows... might be resourceful for you! I'll be more than happy to do a review on products and services by your requests!

Keep me bookmarked! 
Tuck Mm Tuck?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment